Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Morph into a giant Corporation







So I was put in charge of rebranding the conference rooms (no one else wanted to do it) in our building to conform to Citi branding. I think there is a new sign out front, but we also had to rebrand our mission statement, and the company values, as well as some of the meeting rules in the various conference rooms. It turned out to be fun. Citi branding is pretty strict (bland), but I was able to get a little creative. I got some ideas from this site for use of the red arch. Once everything was printed, framed and up (refer to pics) I think it looked pretty sharp. Sorry the pictures are so craptastic, I really need a new digital camera. But you get the idea. We went to FedEx Office for the quick print job because we had a tight turn around time. I just uploaded the files to their site, and we picked it up the next day. The people on the phone were very helpful too. Maybe they can get some kudos at their next production staff meeting (puke). My friend Michelle said she used to get her resume printed their when she was looking for jobs and without printer (a.k.a. broke).




No comments: