Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Flip Video

Soooo, I received a Flip Mino for Xmas from work. This thing is so great! We actually purchased one for my brother for Xmas, the HD version, but he never reads this so no worries. I think he will love it though. It is pocket size, super durable, and quickly and easily records video. Then you upload it to computer by pushing a button and the USB drive "flips" out. There is both Mac and PC software included directly in the drive. So very easy to use. Its perfect for YouTube nuts who like to upload video.

I included a short video. The quality of the video is pretty impressive considering the size of this thing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Matthew Fitzgerald said...

So how was the cake? Pumpkin and chocolate ... it sounds suspiciously delicious ...

Anonymous said...

Matt, the cake was wonderful...but now it is gone (((((
Katers, how about a video of the pad so I can show m..m..