Monday, April 6, 2009

Citi Prepaid moves to CS4


We have officially transitioned to Adobe Creative Suite 4. A little late, I know, but exciting none the less. I installed the software to my computer last week, and this morning was getting to know the new features. I must admit its pretty different and slightly intimidating, but so was CS3.

Some of the new features are a little over the top. There was a big jump from CS2 into CS3. Some major improvements were made: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator were all more compatible, the software was easier to use and easier to learn, overall more user-friendly. Now, I think it is a little harder to use because everything is so flashy, and alot of the tools and actions I've come to know and love are gone.

While looking for an *awesome* graphic to show with this post, I came across some interesting plugs on the Adobe website. Some students from the Savannah College of Art & Design talk about their interactive work.

No comments: