Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A++


My completed silkscreen project! Dental Hygiene at its brightest everyone! You might think, ..hmm, why a toothbrush Kate? Well, let me tell you friend. Dentistry holds a special place in my heart....no not really, it just happened to be some artwork I had sitting around. And as for why i made this in the first place, well, that's what artists do, we're weird. As you will notice in my previous post, i started out with a digital file and created separations then stencils. I was a little disappointed the art-center where my class was held does not have the equipment to produce films/screens, BUT they did help me learn the basic concepts of screen printing, so I guess theys is all right. Enjoy!

Be sure to click and view up close so you can see the exquisite detail!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

looks super awesome! congrats, kate!