Monday, September 22, 2008



One of my first projects for Citibank. Citi Prepaid Services will be attending a tradeshow in October, and our VP of Marketing wanted to display our "green" initiatives and hand out Blue Spruce saplings. I had the opportunity to design the label placed on the bags that hold the baby trees. Blue spruce have such a great, unique color, so that made this project more fun than most! I think we may have ordered the trees too soon. They are sitting in the fridge at our office, might not make it to mid October. : / Thought I have to say that I totally agree with this gimmick. I think this might actually be a truely "green" give-away, unlike all the other crud people hand out. 

1 comment:

Ledjam311 said...

When are they holding the event where they're giving these out? I want to crash it so I can get one.